We have been in the aviation industry long enough to know what every customer wants. Therefore, it has been our top priority to deliver high quality products and services that meet your budgets, turnaround time, and quality products requirements. All of our vendors and partners are ISO9001:2008 compliant and FAA and EASA approved repair stations. All work orders are performed in accordance to your requirements as well as complying with the OEM’s specifications. Completed work is issued with Authorized Release Certificate, Serviceable Tag, or other form of certifications available.
PAI provide a wide range of services including but not limited to:
- Aircraft parts procurement services
- MRO services
- Aircraft Refurbish and Upgrades
- Aviation exports and imports
- Parts for daily and heavy maintenance check
- Component exchange, leasing, and repair management
- Inventory consignment sales
- Excess/surplus package inventory purchase
- Total care support for consumables and expendables
- Power by the Hour for components
Beginning of 2014, Prime Aerotech has broadened our business beyond aircraft spares and MRO services. We now offer:
- The purchases and leasing of commercial aircrafts.
- Projects that require fabrication or reverse engineering; prototype; production; design support; precision
- machining; C.N.C. multi-axis machining; Rapid Product Development for aerospace, defense, automotive, medical, and industrial industries.
In addition, the strategic planning experience of our networks with the highest levels of government, the corporate world, and the military, PAI can provide invaluable counsel not only to OEMs, but other organizations and foreign countries; helping them solve problems and develop strategies for success. With a comprehensive knowledge of the organizational structure, in-depth familiarity with the functionality of the system, and longstanding relationships with key people, the combined knowledge and abilities from PAI networks is one that no other organization can match.